Re: Easy Question

To: Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Re: Easy Question
From: Greg and Valerie Holden <gholden1@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 00:02:05 -0400
I once did some operational programing for Amerada-Hess (Hess to most of us). We
had to measure the volume of one of those 10 million gallon oil tanks and then
correct the measurement to account for the expansion of the steel tank based on
the temperature of the air and the temperature of the product (oil, gas,
whatever). Some crazy s**t!

Sorry for going off topic. It just reminded me of a fun job I did a couple years
ago.

Greg Holden
ST #58, MoHud Region, 96 Integra GSR