Re: TireRack Nationals Decals

To: cw26@daimlerchrysler.com
Subject: Re: TireRack Nationals Decals
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 14:45:51 -0500
Chas.

You're right.  You'll get them in your registration packet.  Last
year's were 4-x-8.  Suggest you cut the mag material 4-1/4-x-8-1/4 or
slightly larger to give you a little leeway in case you get the
stickers on a little bit crooked.  Take a good pair of scissors with
you and just trim them up after you get them mounted.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman