Re: Who is the most senior Old F-word person?

To: "Larry R.Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Subject: Re: Who is the most senior Old F-word person?
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 15:11:49 -0500
You've all got me beat.  I didn't run my first auto-x, actually a
gymkhana, until '67 in San Antonio with my beefed-up '64 Corvair on
the old Spartan-Atantic lot.  Then I ran a real auto-x (a media
celebrity deal) in a borrowed X-1/9 in Wichita at some shopping center
in '76 or '77.  But I didn't get actively involved in the sport until
'85 here in Shreveport with my '83 Shelby Charger.  Then I bought and
started building my Mini in '86 but tossed in my '87 Daytona Shelby Z
a few times when the Mini was laid up.  Even ran an '80 Plymouth Arrow
pick-em-up (one of our mobile news units!!) one time when everything
else was either in the shop or under construction.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman