Re: Regarding Magnetics

To: skyscraper@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Regarding Magnetics
From: Jim Ourand <sojim@home.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 08:27:36 -0700
Been doing magnetic race car numbers since 1985.  Don't use anything
thinner than .30mil.  Get it from a sign shop or sign supply shop.
Expect to pay $4 to $6 a running foot for 24" wide material.  The rest
of the stuff is for refrigerator magnets.

--
Jim Ourand, Pro Image Race Numbers
http://sites.netscape.net/sojim1/homepage