Re: Unfortunate accident for Solo2 competitor

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Unfortunate accident for Solo2 competitor
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 17:56:38 -0700
While in the airport Mark had an
>accident that resulted in breaking his lower right leg

>I guess Daddio's home free this year  (ducking)  :-)
>
>Mark Sipe
======================
Yeah, Ill be sure to let Daddio know what you said when I see him tomorrow
morning.  ;^)

Daddio adn I were just chatting about Chiles this afternoon at Forbes.  No I
don't have a laptop, I'm at home in KC for a monthly club meeting and will
head back out to Topeka after I get a belly full of Chinese food.  Mmmm,
buffet.  My favorite kind of food.  ;^)

I'm sure that Daddio, as are the rest of us, will be sincerely heartbroken.
I'll be sure to let all the Neon Super Solo folks know about this tomorrow
morning at the driver's meeting if nobody else mentions it.

Well, I'm off to the club meeting and then to Topeka.  God I almost hate to
think of the number of e-mail messages I'll have when I check them again on
the 18th.  =8^O

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

...you Yankees are so silly
about matters of the heart
don't you know that women
are the only works of art?
Don Henley  "Driving with your eyes closed"