Unfortunate accident for Solo2 competitor

To: autox@autox.team.net, solo2atlanta@ilist.net, BuccaneerAutoX@onelist.com
Subject: Unfortunate accident for Solo2 competitor
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 12:51:32 EDT
Being the Team.net blabbermouth that I am:

Mark Chiles and Brenda Ashburn drove their DS Neon up to Kansas City last
weekend in preparation for the National Championship.  Their flight back
routed them through the Cincinatti Airport.  While in the airport Mark had an
accident that resulted in breaking his lower right leg.  He probably won't be
able to make Nationals as a result, but knowing what a great competitor Mark
is  it wouldn't surprise me to see him show up in a leg cast with a
hand-controlled throttle  :-).  Anyways, he's naturally disappointed about
not being at Nat's, so please take a few minutes to write or call him and say
Hi and help bolster his spirits (407) 951-2479 or mchiles@iu.net

I guess Daddio's home free this year  (ducking)  :-)

Mark Sipe