Re: Rookie of The Year Award

To: Marc Segal <marccs71@netscape.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rookie of The Year Award
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 07:34:15 -0700
Hi Marc
I agree with you.
Achievements such as Tom's deserve to be recognized on their own & not
allowed to diminished by the "bumping". 3 wins "IS" a great accomplishments.

BTW & please enlighten me, why would being bumped from AS to SS means he
lost his eligibility?

Say hi to Suzie, JD & the rest of your folks.

Judy  San Diego   {:>}

ps
For any of you folks who don't live in the Las Vegas area or Nevada & will
be visiting, I encourage you to do take the time to look up Marc & his
fellow local racers. We did & thoroughly enjoyed ourselves & will continue
to do so. Very friendly group of people.

& they an award for putting on autox events under the most trying of
circumstances-weather & lot wise.