Re: Rookie of The Year Award

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rookie of The Year Award
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 13:33:57 -0700
Looking at the detailed ProSolo results, it does appear to me that
Rookie of the Year Steve Telehowski deserves the title. He took a few
firsts against some good competition. Reading my earlier post, even
though I said I did not want to take anything away from Steve, I think I
still did. Apologies Steve.

Just because Tom Harrington deserves recognition does not mean that
Steve did not.

Randy Chase (recognizing how pathetic it is to be sitting at home
discussing who should trophy instead of BEING ON GRID IN TOPEKA!!!)
P.S. Tom Harrington does not pay me for each time I use his name...Tom
Harrington.