RE: GS and self full filling prophecy

To: "'Mike Mitchell'" <mitchell@tdi.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: GS and self full filling prophecy
From: Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 17:07:57 -0400
I can't wait for the 2000 Celica GTS to come along. It should give the Type
R et al a real run. Its 100 lbs lighter and down only 15hp, has a 6speed,
has wider wheels and given the fact that its a 9 year newer design probably
has a stiffer chassis. Of course that's not stopping my purchase of a 2000
type r.

Regards,
Alan