Re: TVR Went To Where?

To: Scott Meyers <solo2@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: TVR Went To Where?
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 16:48:59 -0700

Scott Meyers wrote:

> Randy Chase wrote:
>
> > The Dreaded Sanford TVR was moved to CS, but there are other models I
> > believe. The '91+ MR2 is not the lightest car out there. IN fact, the
> > earlier gen MR2 would be a lot lighter.
>
> I thought the Sanford TVR went to A Stock? Finished 27th.

I already posted a correction, but the wonderful thing about mailing
lists is someone will see the first post a week from now and say "hey,
that's not right!"

8-)

Remember that AS times are affected by the rain on the first day. The
data is tainted. If you do look at the results, Bill did pretty well on
day 2, on a course I was told was very well suited to the Porsches.
Either that, or he needs to have an industrial accident right before
every nats. 8-)

Randy Chase