Fw: ST the "concept"

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: ST the "concept"
From: "Dan Gamble" <dga@ionet.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 00:06:49 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: GARY MCDANIEL <garymac@usa.net>
To: autox@autox.team.net <autox@autox.team.net>
Date: Wednesday, September 15, 1999 12:29 PM
Subject: ST the "concept"

>My $.02,
>Consider the concept of ST. I think it was intended to attract the many
sport
>compact types that are running around all of our area streets. The likes of
>which include CIVICS, INTEGRAS and other small sedan/coupe type cars.

I kinda figured ST was to be what SP was originally supposed to do.  Fill
the Gap between bone stock and fully race PREPARED cars.  Hince the name
STREET prepared.  I guess that concept has gone completely out the window so
a new class had to be invented.  They had to come up with a new name "Street
touring"  since "Street prepared was already taken.  Even though for the
most part, SP has nothing to do with street.

 It's kinda like where roadrace stock is going.  There will have to be
"Stock"  and  "Really Stock" (no trunk kits).

JUST MY OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!