RE: ST the "concept"

To: Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>, GARY MCDANIEL <garymac@usa.net>,
Subject: RE: ST the "concept"
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 15:57:25 -0700
Hi Alan
Rant away.
Maybe there is a need to occasionally look at car classes to see how cars
are doing.

It seems there ought to be away to adjust & or accomodate for the continual
changes in automotive technology.

Why do people gravitate to a class type (ie stock, street prepared)?
Is there a difference in class types across the U.S.?

Maybe a study over a period of time would begin to show just what class
type is being driven.

You're absolutely right, I do have a vested interest. I like the ST
concept. We've run a similar class here in San Diego for a number of years,
just as I'm sure have been run in autox regions across our country.

I don't have all the answers, however I do believe ST could be more developed
if car eligibility were opened up. Maybe even poll regions to find out what
their local ST like prep rules are & come up with something that utilizes a
majority of the prep rules.

Just a thought.

Judy    {:>}