B Stock protest

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: B Stock protest
From: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 14:45:10 -0700 (PDT)
Without prejudicing Kevin McCormick's reasons for
protesting Katie Kelly, I'm wondering...when exactly
was the protest lodged?  The rulebook states pretty
strictly that all protests about vehicle legality must
be filed before the beginning of the last run of the
car's class.  Nevertheless, I chatted with Katie for a
few minutes at the start of impound and if she had any
idea she was being protested, she didn't show it.

If by some chance it wasn't on time, I'd like to hear
the PC's justification for tearing into Katie's car,
especially after a protest in DP last year was
dismissed out of hand for being untimely.

oh, and BTW, FANTASTIC job, Katie!  Anyone else notice
she had the top finish for a pre-'99 Miata?

Craig B.