Re: B Stock protest

To: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: B Stock protest
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 18:14:20 -0400
At 02:45 PM 9/20/1999 -0700, Craig Blome wrote:
when exactly
>was the protest lodged?

I was one of the "Chief of Course" workers on the North Course during the
BS runs.

The protest was handed to me initially and then the protest and fee was
given to Kevin Youngers, Chief Steward, during the 2nd runs of the heat so
that it would be filed in the required time.

Kevin McCormick emphasized repeatedly that Katie was NOT to be told about
the protest until after her final run. Kevin Youngers indicated that she
would be informed in impound. Kevin McCormick made it VERY clear that he
did not want to impact Katie's final run.

Dick Rasmussen
CM 85
85 Van Diemen RF-85 Formula Ford