F stock thanks

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: F stock thanks
From: "Pat Salerno" <psalerno@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 22:18:16 -0700
I'd like to thank everyone who has send me congrats on my National title.
The competition was great and as always F stock bring out the best in
everyone both from a competition and a friend point of view.

Kudos to Mckamey school for there great teaching.

I had Great Instructors: Thanks to,

Mark Daddio
Dean Sapp
Jean Kinser
Ron Bauer
Rob Falkner
Sam Strano

A big thanks to Kumho tires,  They  rule........

For the record, the 95 Z28 I drove at the Nationals weighed in at 3517( in
impound) with a full tank of gas, T tops, power seat, power windows, power
locks, leather, keyless entry, cd changer, single adjustable konis and a
sticky set of 245/45/16 Kumhos.

Dean Sapp and Sam Strano.  You guys were right.  A 1E package ( one of
everything) can win.

Pat Salerno
1999 FS national Champ.