Re: NATIONALS, DTN, and FRIENDS (long note!)

To: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NATIONALS, DTN, and FRIENDS (long note!)
From: "Karl Rickert" <alfakarl@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 10:42:00 PDT
>From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
>Subject: NATIONALS, DTN, and FRIENDS (long note!)

>I'm back amongst the living now, having returned from Topeka and the
>Nationals.
>I'm still kind of swimming in all of it, there are soooooo many stories,
>people,
>and memories...  A quick recap --

>>Mega-snip<<

>Thanks to all of you.

JD, Thanks for the recap on your adventure. Glad to see you and the "33rd
quickest DSP" "B" made it home safely. Sorry to here that you weren't able
to participate in the Talent show:(

I assume you still have a copy of the video from the last time you sang "On
The Cover of the Grassroots Rag"? We'd love to see it!

Wouldn't we folks!!! (send money JD or I'll make an mpeg and distribute it
to the net)

And for those folks that have never seen JD's Lucrieta, take a look at:

http://www.dixiescca.com/images/mgb13.jpg
http://www.dixiescca.com/images/jdkemp1.jpg
http://www.dixiescca.com/images/jdkemp2.jpg
http://www.dixiescca.com/images/jdkemp3.jpg