Re: NATIONALS, DTN, and FRIENDS (long note!)

To: Karl Rickert <alfakarl@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: NATIONALS, DTN, and FRIENDS (long note!)
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 18:28:10 -0500
Had it not been for the fact that I had to drop out at the last
minute, Karl, he MIGHT have done it again!  At least, that was the
intent.  But, alas, sh*t happens - so I and my guitar had to sit this
one out.  I'd even bought a copy of Doctor Hook's "Best Of & More"
from Amazon-dot-com so I could learn the chords to back him up!!  8<{)

For awhile, there, it even looked like we might have been able to get
Rocky into the act!

Bring on that MPEG!!!!!!!!!!

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman