RE: NATIONALS, DTN, and FRIENDS (long note!)

To: Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com
Subject: RE: NATIONALS, DTN, and FRIENDS (long note!)
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 08:18:16 -0700

Hey Kevin:

I wound up in 33RD PLACE, thankyouverymuch!!!!  And I did over-rev the ol' girl
like there was no tomorrow...  Some other fellow provided all the excitement by
rolling a car.  (He really has my sympathy.  It was one of the stock classes,
and I wondered if it was his ride home!?!?!)

So, we race in Pahrump on October 23, in conjunction with the Corvette Club.  Ya
wanna come play?

JDK

Kevin Stevens <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com> on 09/21/99 10:20:08 PM

Please respond to Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com