1999 Nationals - Top Ten Memorable Experiences

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1999 Nationals - Top Ten Memorable Experiences
From: Steve Couture <stevecouture@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 11:41:32 -0700 (PDT)
Top ten memorable things I did during my first trip to Nationals:

10. Witnessed the A-Prepared Porsche's 30 second slicks for rain tire swap
(are air jacks common in A-Prepared?)
9. Saw Dean Sapp's half naked body
8. Ran for my life while getting a quick glimpse of the underside of a VW
Scirocco
7. Ate large amounts of free food at the Neon hospitality tent
(barbeque... again?)
6. Personally drove the infamous cow car into the back of Pat Washburn's
bus and then exited through the window "Dale Earnhart" style
5. Experienced the C-Prepared Margarita "blender"
4. Was "adopted" by the members of the Chicago Region
3. Lost a shoe while course walking following the C-Prepared heat
2. Touched Mark "Kazoo" Daddio (he -almost- feels human)
1. Met lots of interesting people and made some wonderful new friends!

Oh, I almost forgot... I actually won a trophy.  But for me that truely
was a secondary unexpected bonus to the whole Nationals experience.

You just had to be there.

--
Steve Couture
#57 DS Neon ACR