Re: 1999 Nationals - Top Ten Memorable Experiences

To: stevecouture@yahoo.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1999 Nationals - Top Ten Memorable Experiences
From: "Karl Rickert" <alfakarl@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 12:29:04 PDT
>From: Steve Couture <stevecouture@yahoo.com>
>Top ten memorable things I did during my first trip to Nationals:

>9. Saw Dean Sapp's half naked body

I would think you'd want to remove that memory from your mind.

>5. Experienced the C-Prepared Margarita "blender"

OH WHAT A FEELING! Is it the new gas powered one?

>3. Lost a shoe while course walking following the C-Prepared heat

Lost a co-driver that way once :O

>1. Met lots of interesting people and made some wonderful new friends!

I can't wait to go!!!

>Oh, I almost forgot... I actually won a trophy.

You've go to be kidding! I'd hope that at least one person wouldn't show up
so it would at least appear on paper that I didn't finish DFL.

Karl Rickert
CS #38 Alfa Romeo Spider
TLS #25