re Mike King's NOPI rant

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: re Mike King's NOPI rant
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:52:28 -0400
Mike,

We had some real challenges putting on the NOPI event in 1999. I am the
first to admit that everything didn't go as smoothly as we would have
liked. Several of us spent hundreds of hours planning the major
components of this event. It was apparent to all that we still have some
rough spots to work out. Thankfully, most of the drivers appreciated our
efforts and didn't condemn the event because of our shortcomings.