Anodizing

To: <miata@realbig.com>, "Autox List" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anodizing
From: "William Schenker" <schenker@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 12:03:43 -0700
Hey folks -

Any ideas on how to get some aluminum anodized?

I'm attaching a 46" x 1" x 1/2"  6061 aluminum bar to my Hard Dog Sport dbl.
diagonal roll bar so I can have a point to mount the shoulder harness
(wrap-around style) portion of a 5 point belt.  I figure that this is the
lightest, easiest and cheapest (about $22.00) method for my 10AE Miata.

I'd love for it to be anodized black (figure that if I spray paint it, it'll
just wear off from the belts rubbing) to match the rest of my black & blue
interior.  Any sources?  Is this financially feasible?  Any places here in
the L.A. area?

TIA

Bill Schenker
Miata 10AE #2688