Re: MR2 back together, and thanks to list

To: jorober5@vt.edu, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MR2 back together, and thanks to list
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 16:29:22 EDT
Jonathan Roberts writes:

<< At any rate, the car is back together now, and seems to be working well!  I
 drove it for the second time this weekend at the NOPI nationals, and
 everything appeared to be in order.  I still have some tuning to do, but I
 think it will be as good as new with a bit more time and a few changes.  I
 hope to see you all at Nationals next year, as the mishap kept me away this
 year. >>

I'll say, Jonathan was kicking butt at NOPI.  Watch out for him next year!

Mark Sipe