RE: BS Protest

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: BS Protest
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:21:20 -0700
>Because if it is, it sounds to me like perhaps the protest comittee made a
>mistake. The spring perch height on aftermarket shock must be at the same
>distance from the end of the shock (plus or minus any tolerences in the
rules)
>as on the stock shock. If Katie's spring perch was in fact in the "wrong"
>groove, then the car should have been found illegal.

Katie Kelly's spring perch was in fact found in the "correct" groove, and
was in the same distance from the end of the shock (plus or minus any
tolerances in the rules) as on the stock Bilstein shock, supplied as
official evidence by Kevin McCormick.

later,
Katie K. (just clarifying every now and then, just so things stay clear)