Re: Posters

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Posters
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:25:04 -0500

Jeff Cashmore wrote:

> "Ah, when does the post-counting season start?"
>
> Fact, we haven't heard from Eric Linhoff since Nats.

That is indeed strange.

> Fact, Loren Williams has been the top poster since Nats (by far).

So is that. (must be my reflexive drive to hit "reply" to any message
that is addressed to me)

> Fact, I've never seen them both in the same place at the same time.

We're both white boys with beards and thin hair.  The similarities end
there.  Ask anyone who HAS seen us both in the same place at the same
time!

> Coincidence?  Switched at birth... er, Nats?  Hmm...

If I were Eric, my tagline would be longer...

--
Loren Williams | Homepage - http://home.kscable.com/shad
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca

What are words for?  When no one listens any more...