Re: Posters

To: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Subject: Re: Posters
From: Alan Pozner <apozner@epix.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 09:39:53 -0400
Let's see....

Eric hasn't posted since nationals. The results say he barely beat Mark Chiles
and Mark wasn't there. No one has mentioned seeing Eric at Nationals.
Notice that in his last post Linhoff says "DEAD sexy bastard"?

Doesn't Linhoff's license plate read "27IF"? If you play recordings
of Loren's exhaust note backwards doesn't it say "I buried Eric"?
I think I'm onto something...

Regards,
Alan Pozner