Re: Posters

To: "Jeff Cashmore" <cashmo@execpc.com>, "autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Posters
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 23:19:43 -0700
>"Ah, when does the post-counting season start?"
>
>Fact, we haven't heard from Eric Linhoff since Nats.
>Fact, Loren Williams has been the top poster since Nats (by far).
>Fact, I've never seen them both in the same place at the same time.
>
>Coincidence?  Switched at birth... er, Nats?  Hmm...
>
>Jeff
========================
Ahh shucks.  I'm just still basking in the Nationals afterglow.  With a
whole week off from team.net my typing fingers, all 6 of them, got cramped
up.  I may have to seek some physical therapy to limber then up again and
regain my pre-nats posting fame.  ;^)

If I wasn't before, I'm definitely hooked on Solo guys and gals now.  Now I
just gotta learn to drive so I'm not in next to last place next September.
;^)

And, umm, I'm reasonably sure that Loren's wife would very quickly notice
the difference between us.  Although...............it may be a change for
the better since I'm such a dead sexy bastard.  ;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

...you Yankees are so silly
about matters of the heart
don't you know that women
are the only works of art?
Don Henley  "Driving with your eyes closed"