Re: Car numbers at Nationals

To: "Paul Czarnecki" <oblique@alum.mit.edu>, <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>
Subject: Re: Car numbers at Nationals
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 20:40:03 -0500
>So I can get a big round white magnetic circle, stick that on my car,
>and then put a black magnetic numeral on that, and it won't fall off
>at speed?

I don't think so.  I never had any luck with putting a magnet sheet over a
magnet sheet.  Repositionable film is what I use.

Will be using static-cling sheet if I ever get my Lotus painted.  Have
resited all temptation to go to events and drive others' cars this season.
Hope it pays off.

Lotus Europa, VW Quantum Syncro, Chev Suburban
LOON, TCVWC, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/