Re: Did you see my key?

To: "Mari L Clements" <mrndr2@juno.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Did you see my key?
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 00:13:24 -0400
Mari:

The valet keys are slightly different by being thicker than the
regular key (1993 on up?). Or (the memory fades here) the tip of the
key (first 1/4") is narrower than the regular/master key. A hardware
store or the dealer should be able to help. If you want your original
key number, remove the passenger side lock cylinder and there will be
a number stamped in the cylinder. That code can then be used to cut a
new key (probably at the dealer or a locksmith).

Matt (ex-Toyota Parts Manager) Murray

mailto:mattm@optonline.net
mailto:mdmurray@gwns.com