Re: Two half days >= one whole day (speaking of

To: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>, Brian M Kennedy <kennedy@i2.com>
Subject: Re: Two half days >= one whole day (speaking of
From: Brian M Kennedy <kennedy@i2.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:15:09 -0500
At 10:45 AM 9/24/99 , Randy Chase wrote:

>We also have some flexibility in that if your class does not run at the
>time you have available, you can run in an "X" class (time only) in
>another group.

That's too cool!

How do they handle registration and tech?
Is it always open?  Open between every heat?  Or must you show up
for at least some time during the morning?

Do they have any problems with worker shortages at the end of the day?
At the beginning of the day?

>Since I often have things I have to do away from autocrossing, this
>allows me to still autocross. Otherwise, I would have missed almost all
>events this year. We have an autocross tomorrow in San Diego/Qualcomm. I
>have to coach a girls soccer game in the middle of day, 30 miles north.
>Coaching a game will take 2.5 hours plus driving, so I will be gone a
>lot of the day.

Man, that's me all the way -- though there's probably 80miles between
the autox and those girls' soccer games.  And yes, I've missed most
of the autox events held in DFW.

Thanks for the responses,

Brian