Re: Riding with Others? (was: new debate question, 1K in 2K?)

To: Brian M Kennedy <kennedy@i2.com>
Subject: Re: Riding with Others? (was: new debate question, 1K in 2K?)
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:49:19 -0700
Brian M Kennedy wrote:

> Unfortunately, many events have so many drivers that they don't have time
> for "fun runs" at the end.  I'd love to sign up twice, once in CSP and
> once in EM, especially if EM ran a couple heats after CSP.  Somehow I doubt
> that would be allowed.  ??

Interesting. In our events in San Diego, we can easily have 200 drivers,
and still have plenty of time for extra runs. We have to be shut down at
5:00pm.

Why do you start so late?

Agreed that you can not/should not be allowed to run in two separate
classes. That would be unfair to the second class participants. But if
you had an X type class....

Randy Chase