LV Region

To: tbirchar@ford.com
Subject: LV Region
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 13:34:48 -0700

Tom:

I dunno why our web-page wouldn't work for you, sorry.  I just tried it, and
it's back on-line now.  Perhaps that Harrington fellow took it apart and broke
one of the pieces. . .  He's bad about that.

Our schedule looks like this:

Sept 26        Night AX at Texas Station
Oct 10         Afternoon AX at Texas Station
Oct 23         SCCA/Corvette Club AX at Pahrump  (THAT oughta be FUN!!!  Bring
your Cobra and kick some Bowtie Butt!)
Nov 14         SCCA/Porsche Club AX at LVMS
Dec 5          Day event at Sunset Park, LV

So, we kinda miss the weekends you're planning to be in town.  But, if you could
stretch it out 'till the 14th, we'd love to have you (or anybody else!) join us.

I know you said to contact you off-line, but I couldn't resist an opportunity to
advertise our schedule on Team.Net.  Perhaps some of them groovy Cally-Forny
folk will come out and play!  (Guy, are ya listening?  Katie?  Robbie?)

Thanks, hope to see ya here!

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB