Re: integra tires

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: integra tires
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 16:19:06 -0500

MattGent@aol.com wrote:

> You're 100% correct.  I don't know what I was thinking, the saturn rims are
> 50mm offset.  The 38mm rims I was looking at would have had to be milled to
> meet stock specs.  I went through a lot of trouble to find cheap wheels that
> would work, and then I go and forget what I did.

Sorrite, I'd be the last person to criticize anyone for having a poor
memory!  I just piped up because you were talking about Saturn wheel
offsets... one of the few things I can actually remember.

--
Loren Williams | Homepage - http://home.kscable.com/shad
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca