Re: Nationals/Asphalt-My disclaimer

To: Autox <Autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nationals/Asphalt-My disclaimer
From: Debbi Eley <debbi.eley@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 99 21:33:39 Central Daylight Time
My Disclaimer:  I plan to bombard the team.net list almost daily with my
opinions regardless of whether or
not I have any useful information to share and if by some chance I should annoy
or offend anyone with my
unnecessary chatter then..... NEVER MIND!!!!
Debbi
Now, doesn't that look foolish?  Come on guys, let's get real.
--------