Re: 2000 National Championships Booked!!

To: CSRX7@aol.com
Subject: Re: 2000 National Championships Booked!!
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 23:06:22 -0700

CSRX7@aol.com wrote:
-snip-
> Todd Cameron, San Diego Region (now I suppose I've just embarrassed all of my
> fellow region members)

It was pretty amusing!

> Didn't go this year because my son started kindergarten, and as much as I
> would have loved to go to Nationals, I wouldn't have missed Gary's first week
> of school for anything in the world. (I guess I'm just not a dedicated
> autocrosser.)

This just means you are a dedicated father. I resent inferences that one
is less an autocrosser, because one feels strongly about other
obligations (I know *you* were not doing this).

In regards to another thread, everyone of us has a different ability to
make Nats. Not a bitch, just a fact. We all deal with it.

 Damn, I guess I should have hopped on the Team.net bitching
> band wagon about how unfair life is, instead of accepting that things don't
> always work out and I can't have everything go my way. What in the hell was I
> thinking?

You scoundrel. 8-)

I don't expect any changes. I originally hoped that if most schools
started after labor day, and since the people impacted is a signifigant
number (parents, students, educators) that this would be taken into
consideration. Seriously, I see that this is not workable, as school
start times vary so.

Now if we could get the Nats moved to the west coast... 8-P

Randy Chase (working on converting the family, but not successfully)
Nats in 2000, specially if they are within a mile of my house.