New SS catagory

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: New SS catagory
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 09:38:49 -0700 (PDT)
I have only seen 1 viper compete and it was not as
fast as the SS class that day. Are Viper and 911 that
much better? It seems the Gen 3 RX-7 and C-5 are good
competition for these cars. Has anyone seen them
compete head to head?

Don (asking because I will never own either) Miller
TLS #8
68 Datsun Roadster V-6 turbo