Tire trouble

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Tire trouble
From: JYoungCJ@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 13:20:58 EDT
Three of my older than dirt and harder than concrete BFG R1's finally corded
last weekend. Now is the time for a conversion to Khumo's. The problem is
that I have another event coming up this weekend (Sunday), so I need to act
quickly. Tire Rack will not have my size available until October 8. Does
anyone out there have an extra set of 4 Khumos in 245/45 R16?

I drive a '93 Mazda RX7. I run about -1.5 degrees camber, GAB Super-R shocks,
and a Tokico rear sway bar. Any recommendations for Khumo tire pressures
would be appreciated.

I am in digest mode, so please cc me directly in any replies.

Jim Young
CYM '93 Maxda RX7 SS
Phoenix, AZ