Nationals Weather Solution...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Nationals Weather Solution...
From: Buddy Ahlers <buddy_ahlers@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 10:27:31 -0700 (PDT)
There's been a rumor I've heard going around that some
people were talking about building a retractable roof
over Bristol Motor Speedway.  Just convince them that
it is a good idea, then convince them that it would be
an even better idea to host the National Championships
for our sport, and we wouldn't have anything to worry
about weather wise.

If they can accomodate 140,000 people on race day,
they would have no problem hosting the Nats.  and we'd
be able to cover the course in case of rain.

Lucky me that it is only 20 minutes away too!  ;-)

Buddy.