re: OOPS! SP Project car opinions?

To: "Autox List" <Autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: OOPS! SP Project car opinions?
From: "Cliff Loh" <cliff_loh@infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 16:13:38 -0700
<Brent.Howard@Searbrown.com> wrote"

> I've just been informed by my source that what he told me was a
T-1000 is
> actually a Pontiac LeMans - does that change anyone's opinions on
it's
> potential fun factor in SP?

The Pontiac T-1000 is simply the last iteration of the
Chevette/Acadian.  The Pontiac Le Mans used to be a muscle car in the
60's but in its last version, it was a Nummi Corolla or some other
sort of gutless import.  Neither car has any real SP potential but
could be an interesting project for the GRM $1500 Challenge.

-c.
Cliff Loh, Vancouver, B.C. CANADA
"I started out with nothing & still have most of it left."
cliff_loh@infoserve.net,
inbred_hick@yahoo.com (alternate)