Re: Blast from the Past

To: kkelly@spss.com, autox@autox.team.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blast from the Past
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 22:24:36 EDT
Send it to me, I want to see that!!!!!! I saw my first Gymkana at age 6. Yeah
thats right, 1962. My Dad had a 1952 MG TD then. There were no SportsCars
that were not "British" at that time. The next year he bought a really
radical car.
It was a 1963 Corvair "Syder" a supercharged model. And it had radial tires.
I remember rideing in it with my mom. It had a decal in the back window that
said "My tires aren't low, these are the new Sears and Roebuck Radial Tires".

Mike B. TLS#1
Some things have changed