Re: Avi clip of Mercedes GT flipping

To: "David Hedderick" <davebs14@flash.net>,
Subject: Re: Avi clip of Mercedes GT flipping
From: Brian M Kennedy <kennedy@i2.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 21:24:37 -0500
>>Need some help,
>>
>>Someone posted an amazing AVI clip of a Mercedes GT car doing a complete
>>flip at a race this summer.  Any ideas as what the address is?  I can't
>>remember if it was on the autox list or the Miata list, so I'm posting to
>>both.

Short, small, but you get the idea from this quicktime at:

http://cnnsi.com/motorsports/world/news/1999/06/13/lemans_bmw/lemans.html

I also have an MPEG of the same footage that is finer resolution (bigger).
But the address I got it from is dead and the file is almost 2MB.  Let me
know and I'll email it to you.

Brian

P.S.  There's another, even cooler IMO, video of a similar Porsche
      doing a similar airborne flip at last years' Petite Lemans.
      Once again, most the links have gone away.  And this time,
      they copy I saved off is on my other computer, which is
      currently pretending to be a brick.