C mod garage sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: C mod garage sale
From: Albert Cram <alcram@netscape.net>
Date: 29 Sep 99 21:15:40 PDT
Wife says "two of the three must go".  I'm not ready to part with the Europa
yet so the Van Diemens are looking to be adopted.  One each 1983 and 1984 Van
Diemen formula Fords set up for Cmod.  Each has drys and rains mounted on
compomotives.  A variety of gears and a few springs.  Both cars are faster
than I am.  Trannys set up by Taylor. The 83 has a Clem engine and the 84 I'm
told was last done by Williams.  Call me at 319-338-1085 for details or E mail
at    acram@home.com

Al Cram, Old Duffer Racing
CEO and Sanitation Engineer