Re: Blast from the Past

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: Blast from the Past
From: Josh Sirota <jss@marimba.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 23:10:23 -0400
"Kelly, Katie" wrote:
> The same Healey is in my folks' garage, under a pile of stuff. It's a true
> dual-purpose vehicle. Car and shelf.

I've seen the pile.  I haven't seen the car.  I was told it was under
there.  I think it's actually a family conspiracy, talking about this
Healey.  Now they've even faked a newspaper article about it.

I was told it was running when it was parked there.

I hereby challenge the Kellys: it's time to bring that car out again!
I'll bet the paper would do another article ...

In the meantime, Katie, I'd like to see that article!

Josh