Re: PC response to stolen car notice-no autox content

To: Jim & Marilyn Rohn <rohns@doitnow.com>
Subject: Re: PC response to stolen car notice-no autox content
From: Christopher Roger Cammack <cmack@WPI.EDU>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 23:49:07 -0400 (EDT)
i understand your feelings completely, i recently had my 1984 rx7 stolen,
it was all tricked out, got a piddly sum from insurance.  having a car
stolen really sucks, i dont recommend it.  anybody who stealy cars is
SCUM!!!!
-chris cammack
so i went out and bought a 69 camaro and am trying to make that thing
handle better than a barge...this is gunna take a while.