ESP stands for Extra Special Ponycar

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: ESP stands for Extra Special Ponycar
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 17:52:57 -0400
<<<So the DSMs and early Fox bodied Cobras (which also have more power
than
the M3 and one of which has IRS) need to go too?>>>

I'd say so. I think the only reason nobody has complained about the
DSM (except the DSM drivers) is because it doesn't have a chance in
ESP. To me ESP is the home of solid axle pony cars just like FS. If it
isn't a solid axle pony car it simply does not belong. Put all the
cannon fodder in another class where they don't have a chance - like
ASP or BSP.

Paul Foster