Re: Yet Another ESP Post

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>,
Subject: Re: Yet Another ESP Post
From: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 12:44:45 -0700
Now yer gettin somewhere! Hey mAs, I think I know where yer threat came from
;-)

No threat for me though... Bummer ;-)

Very impressive andi, Work hard, be successful = dickhead, Brilliant, just
brilliant!

Get a job!

sbw
NayKid Racer
West Coast Corvettes/DRM/C500R C5 Corvette
www.naykidracing.com  #97 Speedvision GT