RE: Visas to Russia

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Visas to Russia
From: "Paul Zahornasky" <p.zahornasky@att.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 20:02:30 -0400
I went back about the same time that Reagan was calling them the Evil
Empire.  It sounds like things have not changed too much as far as getting a
visa.

As far as autocross, Red Square is certainly big enough.  What class would a
GAZ-3102-311 fall into?

For Specs:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/4546/frames.html

Paul Zahornasky