Re: Huge Difference?

To: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>, "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Huge Difference?
From: "Chris Teague" <cteague@home.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 08:22:12 -0700
The difference is not huge, especially for the SP classes.
The list is at:

http://www.unofficialbmw.com/e36/ltw/e36_ltw_info.html

The wider forged wheels came on later M3's.  The lower X-Brace
came on the convertible, so is a legal SP update.  There
are some aluminum body parts.  Engine's were supposed to
be stock, but hand picked.  It has a baffled oil pan. The biggest difference
of course would be the checkered flag decal.  That's got
to be worth 0.5-0.6 seconds.  ;-)

Chris Teague
97 M3/4 AS