Re: RX-7 Tuning Books?.....

To: Kent Rafferty <gs96@sgi.net>
Subject: Re: RX-7 Tuning Books?.....
From: Tim Schuh <tim@wankel.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 10:13:23 -0500
Kent Rafferty wrote:
> Here's link for an RX-7 performance book due out
> shortly:  http://www.speednation.com/rx7index.htm
> Two autocrossers were involved in writing it so it
> should have some pertinent info.
>
> Kent Rafferty
>

> > I'm starting to "learn" how to performance tune my 87 RX-7, and wondered
> > if there is a good book or two out there that is specific to the 1st or
> > especially the 2nd generation RX-7. Tuning, alignment, what works, stuff
> > like that.
> >
> > If you have a favorite(s), please share.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Scott Meyers

It might also be worth it to get the Ground Control catalog as well as
the Racing Beat catalog.  Both reportedly have excellent technical
information as well as showcasing their respective company's wares.

--
Tim Schuh - www.wankel.net
84 Mazda Rx-7 GSL-SE - #14 C Street Prepared

Dallas / Fort Worth Rx-7 list  : dfw-rx7@wankel.net
QwikData Data Acquisition list : qwikdata@wankel.net
QwikData Data Acquisition Docs : qwikdata.ugly.net