ESP stands for ...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: ESP stands for ...
From: MAXG4CES@cs.com
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 22:06:51 EDT
Everybody's Sick of deleting these Posts...
    I couldn't care less either way, but I sure am sick of deleting all of
these overblown opinions about a class that the majority or team.netters
don't even run in. Anyone with problems with the classing structure should
just take the time that they waste posting over and over again to this board,
and write their facts down on paper and send them to someone who can do
something about it!
    Now there has got to be some other relatively interesting subject matter
out there that the majority of us may find interesting. It sure would be nice
to be able to read my e-mail BEFORE I delete it. Sorry for the flame but
enough is enough!